Friday, May 14, 2010

I can't sing, I can't talk





Hello, my dear readers! Thanks for reading my blog!! I try as hard as I can to be good writer and add some cool outfits in here. So today I was late at school, again. But good thing is that my big Estonian test mark was 4!! Thank god!!! But I almost have got 5 if I would be smarter. 2 points and mark is 4. So...
...today I had tennis outside. It was really hot in Estonia. 28 degrees. 2 days ago was -1 and now like fall from the sky it was 28 degrees. Well least it's not cold.
So after tennis I went to buy myself Boost for hot day. And that was good that I wore my favorite outfit: My military jacket, grey cute girl blouse, Lindex black tights, sweet pink socks and Pereking flats. And after that I had mathclass. So I had some outfit photos too of my outfit, what I taked few days ago.
In my outfit I'm wearing: Scarf: from China/ Jacket: mom's/ Blouse: New Yorker/ Tights: Lindex/ Socks: Gucci/ Shoes: Pereking.

Enjoy,
GRETE

No comments:

Post a Comment